After understanding about the new age #Ulips at the Bloggers’ Meet organized by Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, I and my friends were extremely excited to know more about the new age product.
This new age product named as Bajaj Allianz Life Goal Assure not only provides many investment benefits, but also some much-needed life maximizing benefits.
So we were eager to know more about it and were hooked to understand the plan features in detail.
The plan includes Return of life cover Charges (ROMC) which will guarantee that a policyholder will get back the cost of life cover when the policy matures.
Now that’s a differentiating factor!
Just as when we thought that this might be the differentiating factor, there was more to this plan.
Customers, who opt to receive maturity benefits in installments over a period of 5 years, will receive the benefit of Return Enhancer which is an addition of 0.5% of each due instalment. Moreover, at such times, the customer’s fund value will keep on participating in the funds chosen by the customer.
Now that is something which makes this plan all the more interesting.
Moreover, the plan also provides four really exceptional portfolio strategies to make our #LifeGoals attainable.
Isn’t that something really assuring about the Goal Assure plan? Whatever be our goals; owning a car or a home, having a dream destination wedding, or accumulating funds for children education, or even if there is a change in the goals, these portfolio strategies help a lot to achieve them.
Furthermore, with unlimited fund switches out of eight funds, the Goal Assure plan definitely ensures that it stays true to its name.
So in a nutshell, Bajaj Allianz Life Goal Assure will provide the following benefits:
- Return of life cover Charges
- 4 Portfolio Strategies to achieve #LifeGoals
- Investor Selectable Portfolio Strategy
- Wheel of Life Portfolio Strategy
- Trigger Based Portfolio Strategy
- Auto Transfer Portfolio Strategy
- Unlimited Fund Switches among 8 Funds
- Loyalty Additions for staying invested and paying premiums on time
- Fund Booster i.e an additional amount at the time of maturity (this is only applicable if the policy term is 10 year and above)
- Life Cover & Tax Benefits at the time of investment and maturity under section 80C and 10(10D)
That’s simply a new age ULIP as it provides maximum benefits from one’s investment and helps in achieving the #LifeGoals.