We are always surrounded by cacophony. Wherever we are, we simply cannot escape the noise around us and in such a scenario, it gets difficult for us to stay silent even for a few seconds. Having said that, it is imperative for us to have a minute or two for our own and spend those few seconds in silence. It helps in relaxation and to even get a more clearer picture of things that might be troubling you.
Below are a few micro-poetries that I have scribbled on the topic ‘Silence’.
a person’s voice in a prison
Dark four walls
between you and me
body still warm
lips still trembling
eyes still staring
with a glint of hope
as temper flares
but, you stay in
In the silence
your mind scribbles
Come and join Quoted Stories – 4
About the blog link up – Open every fortnight
- It will be a Fortnightly Linky party which will go Live on 1st and 15th of every Month.
- No limit on word count- It can be a text post or a picture.
- Linky will remain open for 10 days.
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- You will get a comment from at least one of the hosts on the post you link up.
- We will give you a little shout out on Twitter.
How to participate
- Write a new post and mention the Quote you are writing around.
- You can use the prompts or use your own favorite quote:
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. Josh Billings
You must learn to exist with no religion, no country, no allies. You must learn to live alone in silence. William S. Burroughs
- Add the #QuotedStories badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post -or- a back link to “lifethroughmybioscope.com” or “rohankachalia.com”. Send us a message on twitter if you’re stuck, we’re here to help!
- Comment on both hosts posts and on a post before yours. That’s only 3! More is always a bonus! It would be easy to track if you to use #QuotedStories while commenting.
- After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @lifebioscope @rohank01 & include #QuotedStories
So, are you ready to join the Bandwagon? Meet new bloggers, find new readers & people who see you as a Blogger first.
INSTALOVE: You can also post your QuotePicture on your Instagram wall using hashtag #QuotedStories . Do tag me @kacrohan and Upasna @life_through_my_bioscope and we will shout-out the most loved quote in the next linkup post.