Rahul had a tough few days at work. He used to slog all day, write some amazing copy, yet he didn’t receive the kind of appreciation he should get. After all, writing copy for attorneys and law companies is tough. Whenever he got some free time, he would check CricBuzz for the latest score and read what the experts have to say on the match.
He continued with this routine, but it seemed to be going out of proportion for him. Till when one should keep quiet and work in an environment which does not appreciate its employees’ good work?
Now is the time, seize the moment! He thought. After much deliberation, he put his papers, went straight to a cricket field and did what he always wanted to do – coach kids and train them to be the next best cricketers!
He followed his heart finally and also took his brain with him.
About the blog link up – Open every fortnight
- It will be a Fortnightly Linky party which will go Live on 1st and 15th of every Month.
- No limit on word count- It can be a text post or a picture.
- Linky will remain open for 10 days.
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- You will get a comment from at least one of the hosts on the post you link up.
- We will give you a little shout out on Twitter.
How to participate
- Write a new post and mention the Quote you are writing around.
- You can use the prompts or use your own favorite quote:
- Be Careful with your words, once they are said, they can be forgiven but not forgotten – Carl Sandburg
- People discuss my art and pretend to understand as if it were necessary to understand, when it’s simply necessary to love – Claude Monet
- Follow your heart but take your brain with you – Alfred Adler
- Add the #QuotedStories badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post -or- a back link to “lifethroughmybioscope.com” or “rohankachalia.com”. Send us a message on twitter if you’re stuck, we’re here to help!
- Comment on both hosts posts and on a post before yours. That’s only 3! More is always a bonus! It would be easy to track if you to use #QuotedStories while commenting.
- After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @lifebioscope @rohank01 & include #QuotedStories
So, are you ready to join the Bandwagon? Meet new bloggers, find new readers & people who see you as a Blogger first.
INSTALOVE: You can also post your QuotePicture on your Instagram wall using hashtag #QuotedStories . Do tag me @kacrohan and Upasna @life_through_my_bioscope and we will shout-out the most loved quote in the next linkup post.