What do you do when suddenly in the midst of sleepy afternoon, the door bell rings and you brace yourself out of the duvet only to find your best friends standing in front of the door, talking animatedly and giggling? You definitely would welcome them in, rush inside to make yourself look presentable and …
… O shit! I don’t have enough ingredients to make some good light evening snack!!What will I offer them now? What shall I do? You start pondering with these questions and then with the pop sound of your finger snapping, you allow yourself to smile and heave a sigh of relief. Idea!
As you allow yourself and your friends to some light gossip and heavy laughter, you also multitask by making some light Chocochip Cookies along with tea.
And this is how you prepare the Chocochip Cookies…
Let us start with the ingredients required for preparing the cookies.
1) 1 cup flour
2) 3/4 cup butter
3) 3/4 cup powdered sugar
4) 1/4 tsp baking powder
5) 1 tsp cocoa powder
6) 2-3 tsp milk
7) 100 gms chocolate pieces
2) Beat butter and sugar untill light and fluffy.
3) Sieve flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a bowl.
4) Mix all the ingredients together along with chocolate pieces and knead a soft dough.
5) Roll the dough and cut into cookies with the help of biscuit cutter. (Or else simply roll out small balls from the dough)
6) Pierce them with the help of fork to make an impression.
7) Place biscuit atleast 5 cm apart giving enough space for expansion.